Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Open Heart Insert Life!

I commented to a friend awhile back about how amazingly light closure felt. Like a foot coming off your chest and being able to breathe again. Enough emotional release that your chin lifts just a little. And that rise allows your eyes take in the world. And an open heart allows one to inhale the world.

Tonight I was at the store buying chocolate for the ladies at work - they've been working hard in a very stressful situation and they deserve a treat - chocolate! I got the standard stuff and then I started seeing all this special dark chocolate - one with Madagascar vanilla, one that helped your complexion (really) and a raspberry one...pretty soon - my handbasket was full.

When the clerk reached for it to start checking me out, he did a double take and made me laugh so hard.

No comments: