Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Time Travels - Updated

A little over four months ago I embarked on the most beautiful relationship I've experienced to date.
Exactly three months ago a pin hole appeared in my bubble.
Exactly two months ago I began the hardest fight of my life to save the best thing that ever happened to me.
This week it finally sunk in - it's gone. And I doubt it will ever be revived.

This morning I took inventory. In my little memory box I have:
* Four beautiful holidays - for which I'm so very greatful they remained intact.
* Romance so profound I could write a book.
* Roses every day
* Tenderness so sweet that only a gentle spring breeze could compare.
* Dinners so emotionally and tastefully gratifying they defy definition.
* Enough notes, IMs, emails and cards to fill a library.
* Two nightshirts - one with more airline miles than most people, one for "him" dreams.
* A red bear to keep me warm and touched at night.
* Beautiful happy pictures to span a lifetime.
* Every space in my home filled with sweet memories that I can savor on demand.

And a void so vast I cannot see a shore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Momma I love you and I am so sorry LMH

Teri said...

I love you too sweetie. Thanks for the note. Hey - I'll see you soon!