Friday, August 03, 2007

Checking The Rear View Mirror

And for about a mile tonight I saw my new patio chairs in my rear view mirror. Amazing how a Miata can become a pickup truck with a couple of bungie cords! My daugther is visiting this weekend and we're going to use those chairs and have us a good chat. I haven't seen her since last year. Missing her big time.

While that paragraph worked with the title, it isn't what I'm really blogging about. Every now and then I think it is therapeutic to look over my shoulder and look where I've been.

July was a great month. It has been a hard year for me - so much sadness. But I'm happy to report life is back to normal and in one regard (bonus) my real normal. For this I rejoice.

And turning back around to look at the road ahead - my life looks fabulous! I want for nothing.

No comments: