Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Extraordinary Dinner

I'm on the Virginia coast now with instructions to a mutal frined here in Virginia from a Utah friend, originally from here, (are you following this) to give me THE TREATMENT!

OK -well he did!

We just had the most incredible seafood for dinner: Lobster, crab cake (2nd today), salmon and shrimp.

One of the guys, for desert, decided to have a chipotle/chocolate icecream sandwich - HUGE. But he didn't like it. I had to laugh because I have developed a taste for it - The Artist and I have bene noshing on chili chocolate for a couple of weeks now. But I have to admit an hour later, I can still taste it.

Tomorrow morning - before work - THE SHOOTING RANGE!

Friday - my friend's favorite store.

Talk about being spoiled - I love it!

No comments: