Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Things You Hear Around Here

I'm posting these things, not to brag, but to have something to refer too when I feel alone. I know I will - I've had my family with me forever, with the exception of a year. I liked that too, but this is a little different. The contrast of adventure and life, in a different country with no impending week to go back home will be both a blessing and a curse. Thes are words from friends, family and colleagues. I honor this support.

So here's my non-caloric comfort food:

" The bottom line is the UK wins and we are going to have a lot to do to make up for your leaving. It will be a great experience for you working over there. The why you are going doesn't really matter. That you are does. I know I will miss you. Safe travels. Oh yeah, say hello to the queen for me, princess. ;-}"

"I just read your latest post. Was thinking how overwhelming, yet exciting, this must be. A little jealous, yes!! You're so amazing - you'll knock them dead. Hard to believe how quickly our lives can completely change, isn't it? I love you so much. I love you for who you are. I love you for how much you loved my brother. I hope this "little adventure" :) is everything you want it to be. And I want pictures!!!!!!! Send me a picture of a pretty little castle in Scotland that I can paint!"

"Darn, you're gonna miss my Super Bowl Party! LOL...funny how you already said you couldn't make it...and now you REALLLLY can't! So happy for your new adventure....a dream come true! Teri - you are ONE LUCKY WOMAN!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ "

"I want YOUR guardian angel!!"

"Best wishes Teri. Thanks for your help with my last upgrades. It made a big difference."

"It's good to have dreams come true, and I know you'll make the most of this opportunity personally as well as professionally. I've enjoyed our work and play, too, and wish you all the very best.

"You have a good time with your tea a crumpets."

England Swings - Roger Miller


I have the most wonderful friends and family. They never fail to never fail me.

No comments: