- Thank you 2014 for giving me an open heart to be able to move to Florida.
- Thank you too for having my family (at least part of it) adventurous enough to join me.
- Thank you for prosperity.
- Thank you for the fella.
- Thank you for change - enough change that I'm willing to evaluate my present self and the curiosity to gracefully (mostly) peek around the corner at what might be possibilities even I didn't think of.
- Thank for a strong enough fella who lets me stretch my "I'm not married" muscles without too much fanfare.
I hate to leave you wonderful year - you've been good to me. But so was 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013. I can only hope that 2015 is a drop of what this year has been.
Namaste 2014 - I honour you.