Sunday, April 05, 2009

Another Winner Weekend!

Last night, we hit a local gourmet pizza joint, woohooed the new job for my friend and then I let them talk me into going up to Sundance to hear a group a bunch of other friends were planning to go hear. We got there before the rest and fortunately had a table.

Throngs of people decended on the place as the evening progressed. A couple other couples we knew well showed up before the party started and we shared a few bits of chat. I tried to find another friend, but it was way to packed to find a single person or two.

When we left it was softly snowing. It wa so beautiful seeing the tall pines with snow puffed tips and the huge snow flakes drifting down.

I even got the benefit of meeting an acquaintance of theirs - an actor who lives up at Sundance.

I'd mentioned last night I was making Spaghetti sauce today for Easter lasagna. They said they had meatballs. Hey another evening to be shared.

My grandson helped fix everything today - great grandma's spaghetti sauce, garlic bread, spring salad, banana cake with browned butter frosting. He even grated the parmesan cheese. Everything was great and we had a great night sharing stories..

Tomorrow will be a long workday beacause there were a couple of things I'd hoped to tackle today. But I had so much fun....Work can be done on the workday.

Love my life.

No comments: