Friday, June 19, 2009

Closed The Door

Today I closed the door. Tired of wrestling for understanding, tired of being manhandled in to listening to the diatribe, click. Done. I was fair...I did enough that I can't even allow my own curiosity to cross the line and peek.

I took a deep breath and did it.

I've worked too hard to be whole. I've climbed too far out of the hole to be shoved back into it. As much as I wanted it, it wasn't right. I still fall in love too easily, but I'm better about realizing when it isn't right.

Tonight I rode many miles on my bike. Running as fast as I could in the opposite direction? You betcha. But that's OK. I can do that. Twelve miles is nothing.

I think I'll be cured after the next 7335 miles I have planned. :)

1 comment:

Elena said...

Oh Teri,
Your true love will come someday. Keep riding the bike, let those bad vibes blow away. You are quite the catch, it will come. :) Love ya...Can't wait to see you on the 1st and give you a great big hug!