Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Musings

Fair warning - this is a ramble.

Halloween on the Las Vegas strip wasn't nearly as exciting as I thought/hoped it would be. A few elaborate costumes and an Elvis sighting is all I can take away. A couple of gals amused me though - fun costumes, one with a top hat the other with wings gunning their motorcycles up and down the Strip. I met a wonderful sales guy at Sephora (my version of slot machines) who sent me home with a ton of samples because I was "so nice".

I left my car keys in the hotel deli the other night. When I went down in the morning I got the "no, no no". They called housekeeping, no keys there. I finally asked the woman whose keys were on the register?"Monica's". "No, I think they are mine. Does the tag say Hertz and Cobalt?" "no, no, no". "Please let me see." She handed them to me. Sure enough. I just turned around and left. Guess what? The car started with them. :(

Last night I saw a car pulled over by two officers.......on bicycles. Imagine telling the story to your friends....pulled over by bicycles. LOL.

I went to Trader Joes tonight. Yummy. A co-worker is driving the glass items home for me.

I have met several men lately whose wives have cheated on them. Ladies you are killing the spirit of these men. If they aren't the men you married, which they either are and you ignored it, or they aren't, and you don't like the change, or if they're just fine and you have an itch - end the relationship on those reasons and wait to share your party treats.

31 days until Paris.

Had a project go live this week. The team did very well. I'm glad I was here to see the culmination of their efforts.

Done rambling :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your Halloween was more exciting that ours....terribly blustery and cold, took Tyler downtown for trick-or-treating (he didn't get it) then came home and had a whopping total of three kids come to our door....watched Monster House again though...good movie......ttyl