Saturday, September 01, 2007

Adios Amigos/Amigas

(Post Dated) September 1, 2007

Today is a busy day - by the time you all read this, I will have already been in Amsterdam, Lyon, Bairritz, Bayonne, and finally in St. Jean Pied de Port, France.

Tomorrow I will be starting my Camino to Santiago de Compostela. After three years there's only 800 km (500 miles) to go!

I will raise my hiking poles in gratitude to God for making yet another dream of mine be realized and for my wonderful friends and family who have helped me get here.

If you care to follow my walk, please visit http://mi-viaje-a-santiago.blogspot.com/.

I will not update this blog until I return.

But most very importantly - I want to be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY DWIGHT! I'm so happy you're a part of this adventure! You can open your package now :0)

Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looked at the time just now because your blog opened with "By the time you read this...." And the time was 8:40 Utanian Time. Your boarding time. You made me promise to wait until Saturday to open my Ter-Care Birthday pkg, and I'll honor that. Bon Voyage :)dP