Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Big 50





I can't think of a younger 50 year old. And that begins the birthday trip to Las Vegas for Elena! Elena and most of this group are my Jazzercise friends from Kitsap county. Others were were relatives that quicly became friends. A fun and artistic group. I had so much fun!
First a trip to the ladies' room -
Teri loves animals....furry and otherwise.

I designed a shirt and everyone joined in the fun of surprising Elena with it.
View from the VooDoo lounge (51st floor) at the Rio. A beautifully warm night with a full moon.
The Mirage heard there was a birthday bunch in the house and they sent up champagne.
Dinner at the Bellagio before O.
A small world moment too. Elena's sister-in-law, knows my 4th of July party friend from waaaay back. We're all heading to the party now....Love the irony and connection.
I'll see you all in July again...Miss you so very much!

1 comment:

Elena said...

So happy you were able to come and celebrate with me!