Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Last Bitty Bits

It's Tuesday and I'm ready to go, pretty much. Not quite packed - but everything (and more) is on (not in) the suitcase. About an hour's worth of effort and that can be considered done deal.

I've been working tonight on getting all the birthday greetings out that that are due while I'm gone. Many of my friends and family members have birthdays this particular week in the year.

My itinerary is sweet. A day here, a day there, half a day here, half a day there. A train ride through three countries and a couple of days there, with friends. If I eat all the croissants that everyone has asked me to eat for them, I'll gain 10 lbs. What I want is bread, butter, nutella crepe, cafe au lait and the orange juice from across the street from Notre Dame.

I found cooking stores - lots of them! I can't wait to see what I drag home. And I found lot so itsy bitsy obsure things to see and do.

I really want to sleep some before I leave - without dreaming of being there. I'm tired :).

No comments: