Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Travel Planning

My trip is just about planned. A couple more details on navigation and one more day/city and I'm done.

My Paris planning surprised me.

There are things I haven't seen (thoroughly) like the Arc de Triomphe (I've been near it and under it, but haven't been able to get in it), Las Invalides, etc. I've seen the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre twice.

I am not lured to any museums this time. I am called back to a couple of churches and I will see/do Notre Dame and the Gargoyles (and the orange juice) for the third time.

But I am being called to wander. Cemeteries, areas, churches. Not an all-over-the-city pace as I've done before. I've picked four areas for three days. That's it. That's all I want.

It's my trip and I get to to it exactly as I want to. It has LUCIOUS written all over it!

And then there's Amsterdam. And my friends. This planning is next.

Almost done.

Almost time.

No comments: