Monday, January 05, 2015

Hello 2015!

A new year is here!

I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. Last year was a magnificent year with wonderful changes and very positive things happening. I can't (yet) imagine how this year can top it. Or match it.

At the beginning of the year I was very concerned about my role ending. In February I was sent for training in Florida on a different product. I asked if I could transfer to that office. Yes!

Bought a new house near the beach, sold the old house in a hot/cold state, bought a new car with the proceeds that complements the weather, have the adult kidlet and grandchild join me, living just down the road, met up with a friend from high school and have fallen very much in love with him.

There were some challenges, but for the most part, life was on the sunny side (in  more ways than one).

I'm working out the kinks in my personality. Learning to trust my own self worth. I'm dropping of the memories of old that had a gripping hold on my psyche. I'm becoming whole, myself, and open to others.

So 2015 is bringing me to me. That's a good thing.

No comments: