Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Wash, Rinse, Repeat

I can't decide if today is a shampoo commercial or a trailer for Ground Hog Day.

When I came home Sunday there was about an hour of light left so I decided to sweep up the flower petals from the whatever blooming tree I have in the yard. I friend's shower is being held at my house this week. I thought I would have a leg up on the week's chores.

Monday morning I wake up and it looked like I hadn't touched it the day before. Sigh.

Tuesday evening, in preparation for Wednesday and in light of the fact the little tiny papery another tree seeds are starting to roost, I haul out the leaf blaster and suck the puppies up, front and back.

Here's where rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat comes in.

Half an hour later while I'm vacuuming up the little pesky seeds inside the house, I notice it sounds like it is raining outside. No. the wind is blowing., my car top is down, the papery seeds are being dispersed AGAIN by mother nature. There are so many of the little buggers it looks like a snowstorm and sounds like a rain storm. Fine.

No comments: