Monday, April 30, 2007

For A Monday

Today was an excellent day. Usually it is emotional for me - the day after an empty weekend. The dayI finally get to reconnect. Monday's seem to be the day we always "talk through it". Well, there was not a single word uttered today, which is beyond sad as a whole, but neither was there any effort on my part to reach out. I'm spent on trying to keep a relationship afloat. I have no anger, no agnst, no remorse. I do have great memories and I'm grateful that I was allowed to be so loved and to participate in such a joyous partnership. I think I understand the lessons I was supposed to learn. From there who knows?

But I had was a peaceful day. I got a lot of work done at work and at home, yoga, a good start on the week.

I'm thankful for every day, whatever it serves up to me. But I'm grateful that life allows me to keep moving forward and feeling loved and loving towards whatever comes my way. For a Monday that's pretty darn good. I consider it a success!

No comments: