Friday, October 20, 2006

Time

I do believe, barely, that this weekend will be a relaxing one. I have the house ready for the carpet cleaner, the refrigerator cleaned out, the fireplaces waiting, the dusting done. I'm ready for the entertaining I'm planning on doing in November, the traveling I have during the remainder of October. There are projects (and still cleaning out fo closets to do) after the holdiays.

My work this week ended, amazingly, on Friday. There are some people in new positions and the placements seems to be working. Things don't seem so hard. Like there's air to breathe again. I knew this year would be challenging and the effort seems to be paying off. My team too, has stretched and grown. It's an amazing gift to know these people and interact with them from day to day.

Other dynamics seem to be in motion too. There's a peacefulness settling in on friends. I'm anxious to see what this coming year holds for all of us.

And my daughter is coming home next weekend for a visit - yippee!

No comments: