Sunday, February 11, 2007

Update

Here's a quick update on past posts.

The Wall has has no less paper on it, but it has been embellished, with Sharpie's, by my friends: "I love this bar", "For a good time call", etc. Which goes to show me the dire need for completing that blackboard. I have creative friends. (It also shows that I have too many parties and don't get the wall worked on :)

The Quilt has two panels completely finshed, sewn together and about two-thirds of the center squares done between the two. All of the center squares are cut (except for the secret surprise ones). I have the squares cut for about six panels which means I have about half cut. Next comes ironing all the panels with quarter inch "hems" and then folding and inroning them down into four inch squares. Next is tacking the center points and starting the next set of rows.
When the quilt is done over 102,000 hand stitches will have been placed. Yes, baby, I love you.

Sweet Stuff is still in the game. I cherish our "us-ness".

Valentines Day may actually not be girls night out this year (we'll see) and if so....there's always Plan B. I actually got cards out to everyone this year - it's only been a decade or so.

The Job is still challenging and fun. I love it!

The Roommate is back in her place. Her company was fabulous. I hope if I do the roommate thing again I can find someone that perfect.

The Reorganization of House might see progress this Spring and then again maybe not.

El Camino de Santiago planning is in full swing. It's a go!

Empty Nest some days yes, some days no. I miss my daughter and grandson, but for the most part it's OK. I have a ton of friends and when I want to be alone I can, and when I don't someone has something going on.

Paris is still in my head and heart.

No comments: