Friday, May 16, 2008

Now What?

My company fixed some email things tonight - they fixed me good.

I was very very careful to be off the system...but I wasn't not working. I was working, working, working, working, saving all my email.

After the designated time, I did the designated tasks...and they wouldn't finish. OK, fortunately to howl about it was through a website and not via EMAIL.

Then it came time to do the little task on my trusty Treo. Ooops, the instructions call for a hotsync. I don't think I've done it in over a year....I haven't a clue where that cord is. And, well, I don't have an opportunity to look for it for quite a while.

I checked web access for my work email, but it has the 100 or so emails sitting in there that I filed and responded to....and what I responded is just sitting here on my computer.

Then, I go to check my bank account....it doesn't recognize my computer.

I deemed this weekend computer free - since I'm GOING TO THE BEACH!!!!!!!

I think mine already left...and without me.

No comments: