Saturday, March 13, 2010

England

Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted. I still need to post Edinburgh.

I'm in England now, just outside of London. Saturday, and I slept in - all of 7:00 am. I'm not on a long term gig this round and I need to organise my suitcases so I'm not hauling both of them around. I couldn't figure out why I hurt so bad this morning in my neck and shoulders...I hauled 57 lbs (26 kilograms) from Scotland to London to Brentwood. Planes, Trains, and automobiles. The Underground isn't really set up to be an "everything I have is with me" mode of transportation.

It is still early. Today is an errand day. I have the teapot going, a Scottish cashmere shawl wrapped around me, and am about ready to do my weekly reports for work. After that miscellaney shopping, a launderette, I hope, a trip to a bookstore, some general exploring, and the sorting of my items.

Tomorrow and Tuesday I'll be working in London.

The work is that which I love and the setting is still as sparkly and enjoyable as I had envisioned it.

No comments: