Sunday, July 30, 2006

It's All About Me

I've prepped for two days to hike and haven't pulled it off this weekend. I'm exhausted. So I figure I need to just "nap" my way through this weekend. Sometimes stopping is what one is supposed to do. I hiked twice last weekend so my average one hike per week is still in tact.

I've been puttering around the house, a little in the yard. I've been looking for apps for my Treo on line. Resting, restoring.

I don't normally follow my horoscope - but I stumbled across this today and it is very descriptive of me. Some aready know this about me, some don't. "You make it look so easy, but what others don't realize is how much agility, ability and flexibility it takes to scale to these heights. Your decision to consistently deliver something extra has really paid off. "

So today I will care for myself.

No comments: