Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ramping up to 2007

Well, 2006 has been a fabulous year. It started with a promotion and ended with a wonderful sweetheart who keeps me supplied with roses.

In between were trips to Pittsburgh, Savannah, Las Vegas (many), Dayton, LA, Vail, St. Augustine, Denver, Seattle, Coon Rapids (no kidding), and Paris. My daughter graduated and moved out of state. I hiked every weekend throughout the spring and summer and summited Mt. Timpanogos. I had a long 4th of July weekend hiking with my oldest and attending my favorite 4th of July party. Two new grandsons entered the world. I started a quilt. Two of my beloved kitties died this year - their presence is sorely missed. I attended a Barry Manilow concert on my birthday, in Vegas, with my oldest and a most fabulous Air Supply concert in May.

And of course I had my normal wacky Teri experiences along the way... moose sightings, my car not running and ending up with no fixes, a car wash and a working radio, feeding pigeons that were sitting on my arm in the Tulleries, a by-chance meeting at Starbucks with the new Newspaper Publisher for our local paper (with whom I've crossed career and association paths over the years without even knowing him) .

2007 holds my trip to Spain that I've been dreaming and planning for the last few years.
2008 already holds plans for two trips to France and a fabulous HUGE family reunion.

I really love my life and all the nutty and truly wonderful things that happen. Bring 2007 on - I'm ready!

No comments: