Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Ethan

While working on projects, at least in my case, the hotel team becomes family.

Case in point: I was sent some mail this week, however the sender forgot to note my name. The front desk opened the mail, recognized something on it, and gave it to me - knowing if it wasn't mine, I probably would know whose it was. And the note the front desk put with it was so sweet.

Second point and the topic. Ethan is the soon to be born little boy of one of my new "family" members. His little intestines and tummy stuff are outside of his body right now. They've just discovered it and not all the risks are identified. They do know he may not survive it. The great news is, the hospital in Spokane is the "regional center" for this type of ailment - so he's at the right place. Let's just hope for the other "right".

Please pray for him and his mommy and daddy, OK?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen on TV amazing surgeries and recoveries for this condition. I am praying... Laura

Anonymous said...

I have seen on TV amazing surgeries and recoveries for this condition. I am praying... Laura