Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Right Here, Right Now

I'm on my balcony. The sky is almost cloudless. The moon is nearly full. The darkness of the night has not yet fully descended on the view. The river and hills are still outlined by the retreating day.

The clouds that are present are streak across the sky. The moon is illuminating them against the sapphire blue. The reflection of the moon has created a golden rippled ripple across lake/river.

The breeze is a whisper, barely a touch. No heat and no chill.

I think it is one of the most romantic views I've ever experienced, just short of the full moon/sapphire night light on snow. That still takes the cake. But this is close, real close.

1 comment:

Mama Durf said...

I can't wait for the day when I can look out and see things as you do...seems as though it will never happen........