Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good Day Gone Bad

Yesterday, Monday, for being a Monday and the first day of going back to work after vacation was a good one. I got my mortgage payment issues straightened out (nice thing to come home to). I waded through my inbox and made progress on work I forcefully left behind. My reframing (boo boo) was done and I was able to get it picked up and hung in my office. I mailed presents at the post office and finished the day on time.

Downhill slide. Finishing work on time, left me with downtime before yoga - boring. I could not mentally connect with my mat. I came home achy and starving, slept fitfully, woke up hurting with a sinus headache. And while I was in a good mood yesterday, my correspondence with a few people, I think came off as glib and my missives did not connect with the original intent.

And the furnace guy showed up this morning ready to service my air conditioning. While I got that straightend out...I'm sitting here with the heat blowing up my skirt. I went to work in the dark yesterday and came home from yoga in the dark. I'm not ready for winter - I missed summer this year with all my travels.

So today....I'm tired, I'm sore, I'm hurting, I'm sad and being seasonally challenged... and it is only 9:30 AM. Arrrgghh.

No comments: