Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas Elves - NOT

OK - Christmas elves put up the tree. Where is the brigade to take it down. I'm almost done - and it wasn't much of a chore. I'm restless today and need to wander the county a bit. This is my favorite weekend to shop. Everyone else has rushed into thes sales and have spent their bounty. They are partied out and it is usually cold so they stay in.

This is the time to shop in peace, mull over the thoughts of the Universe and enjoy the feeling.

Here I go!

2 comments:

Elena said...

How much did you buy? This is the perfect time to shop. We are taking our decorations down today, but alas I grew tired of it already and am now drinking a glass of wine and catching up on my blogging. Yes, life is sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello mom! I took down my stuff superquick this year. Tired of the clutter of it all and wanting space and peace. Love ya. Laura