Saturday, January 10, 2009

Highlights of the Week

I had dreams (I usually don't dream) - painful memories re-lived!
MyArtist decided to paint on a different canvas.
I gave a presentation to 40+ colleagues
The oven parts had not really been ordered three weeks ago!
I got my salary information for this coming year.
And I think the Dish is runnng away with the Spoon!
Joop wrote wonderful missives about skating in Holland.
I only went to yoga once.
I was sicker than a dog earlier today.
And based on all of the above, the melt down I had in the Sears store, resolved the oven issue.

So good week, bad week. I'm wrung out, cried out, intuitioned out, frustrated out and have a bucket load of subject matter to collage. And most of all, at this point in the day...I'm back to being my happy, contented, looking forward to tomorrow self.

(Disclaimer: no drugs, alcohol, or being, contributed to this state.).

Next week can only get better.

No comments: