Monday, January 19, 2009

Mondays

I'm liking Mondays this year.

I come to work, have a busy day, get lots of stuff done, go home. I have the choice of yoga or not and it's generally my collage night. I have usually made some wonderful treat over the weekend and can extend that into the week also.

Tonight I updated MyArtist's site, finished another House DVD, will have some dinner and dive in to some pieces that I've been working on, watch Buffy. I'm starting to get feedback from people on my work and it is encouraging.

Oh and about Sears. I took some of the English Lemon Bars over to the Outlet store yesterday. They looked a teeny bit stunned to see me. I told them if I could come in and be cranky, I could come in and express my gratitude for the solution too. I love my ovens!

One other note....I went to Sunflowers yesterday. They had a sign posted in the window: "You spoke we listened, we're now closed on Sundays." Huh? Who spoke, the two carloads of people staring at a sign in the window? Cars were streaming in and out of the parking lot. There was more on the sign directing people where to write if they had comments. I don't remember the exact address, but you can leave comments on their website. I did! You should too!

3 comments:

Elena said...

What is Sunflowers?

BTW~I'm making your honey barbeque sandwiches. Can't wait for dinner, it smells delish!

Teri said...

It is similar to Whole Foods.

Elena said...

Honey barbeque sandwiches~Now one of my favs! Thank you Teri!