Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thinking

I've done a lot of thinking these last few weeks. So many "things" have been placed on my plate already this year. Some great, some not so great. Some I can aid, some I can't. Some I can avoid, some I can't. Some are good, some are bad. Some follow the book that was read at my grandson's first yoga class: That's Good! That's Bad!

For some of it I have to fall back on my rule that deception has no place in my house. All who have engaged, have been evicted. Always and forever. I have many people I care for and tend to. Taking the time to guess the intention, honesty, integrity of my day-to day-interaction is a waste of grace.

I have had difficult outcomes based on honesty. Nothing is harder than to have to face a reality when it isn't the reality you want. But I'll take all of those, all over again, over the absence of trust.

My life has a pattern that I've learned to trust. One door will close and another one will open. It always has (it took me awhile to see that) and it always will (hasn't failed me yet). Because of all the flux, changes are happening and they are sweet. I take time to look back, revere and take in the lessons, and I'm better accepting the change and moving on.

My life gets more wonderful in every breath and that is what I choose to rejoice!

No comments: