Monday, March 16, 2009

Perspective

Several wonderful things happened to me this last week.
1 - It clicked. What was still gnawing at me wasn't insensitivity as I had classified it, it is actually character traits. When the lightbulb went on, I replayed a couple of head movies and voila! Total understanding. And with undertanding comes enlightenment. And with enlightenment....comes absolution and freedom from pain chains! YAY!


2 - I had a wonderful weekend with my daughter. Just kinda hanging out and catching up on stuff. It was marvelous. And our wonderful annual St. Patrick's meal. We tried to get Nick to eat cabbage and join in on the inevitible fart-fest - but he wouldn't voluntarily sign up for it. I do have to get working on planning for the secret family recipe lasagna for Easter!


3 - My conversations with MyArtist last week were uplifting and personally fulfilling. He's happy for my happy. I'm happy for his happy. And Linger is at the framer's getting her permanent gallery stretch. She join's the other fine paintings of MyArtist in Galleria Castilla. While Verdigris is sentational and amazing.....Linger will hold its own place in my heart. The gift. And I value and appreciate the deep friendship we have.


4 - Lenny's getting married! Joy - joy - joy! If someone cracked him - any man can be won over! I cannot wait to meet this special woman!


5 - PJ Scooby - what a gift you are!


I was a rough week for many, many reasons. But taking a few minutes and putting it all into perspective made me realize, again, how fortunate I am to have so many wonderful people surrounding me. Every second of every minute of every day.


Lucky me!

No comments: