Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today

Today is the oddest day. I don't have the desire to cook or necessarily to work on my art. I don't have any great tasks to accomplish since I managed to clear all my to-do's out Friday night. I have a great desire to go to sleep - but I know as rested as I already am, that would spell trouble for tonight. So....

I'm about to un-cyber myself, grab my art books and Eclipse and curl up on the couch and do.....nothing more than turn pages. If I doze, I doze.

This weekend has been great - errands done, yoga, very late night of dinner with friends, a long and uplifting call with the special one, a leisurely morning coffee with my daughter, etc., etc.

Nothing to do or complain about...Nirvana!

1 comment:

Elena said...

It was good talking to you this morning. I had a good day with the boys doing my "scrapbook" thing. We eventually ended up in downtown Poulsbo. Tyler liked it, thought it was a nice place. It was a nice, but cold, sunny day.