Wednesday, July 08, 2009

15 Minutes of Fame

Nick (mostly) and I are going to be featured in a newsletter from one of our yoga instructors.

We did a "photo shoot" last night. The "we" is a loose term as she wants to focus on Nick's participation in the kids' class. But...Nick is a team player and because we go to class together, wanted me included in all the pictures. He even weaseled a backbend out of me in the park. I didn't think, after having been to class and doing it and being in a public place that I could pull it off. I did. And he gently helped me out of it.

Afterwards, cute as could be, he served cake and water (we'd been to yoga class after all and needed our water).

He'll be in a parade next month too promoting kids yoga.

He's asking to go to the full on class and I think he's ready. It's so nice to have a yoga buddy.

1 comment:

Mama Durf said...

How wonderful! A star is born!!!