Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bestest Weekend!

I played Teri's best friend this weekend. I didn't commune with friends. I just played alone. I played a lot and got a lot done!

No yoga - played hooky.
I stayed up late and slept late.
I spent a long time at the Farmers Market - talked with many vendors - just having a good time.
Had my henna tattoo redone, bought a wood piece, bought some art, some paper and potatoes from a kid learning is first marketing trick (looking darn cute and circulating).
I biked. I hiked. I napped.
I cleaned up the art studio. I cleaned out a cupboard and a closet. I mopped the kitchen.
I mowed the lawn, watered the lawn and swept the patios and carports.
I finished a book. I started a book. I watched two disks of a TV series.
I made pancakes and brioche and banana bread and a ginger cake.
I rescued a mouse
I snuggled with my cats.

I said "no" to a call and enjoyed reading what all my friends did.

I like Teri a lot and it was my pleasure to spend the entire weekend with her.

1 comment:

Mama Durf said...

Sounds like a fantastic way to spend a day, or two, or three!!