Monday, July 06, 2009

Seattle

I spent the weekend in Seattle. What's new, you yawn? Teri always goes there for the 4th of July.

Yup and this year I got to see a whole PILE of friends I haven't seen for awhile: Jim and Randi and Nancy and Elena. Carrie came too. And I finally got to meet Darla. I got to hike with heather (cap h doesn't work right now) AND Lenny. Jules and her family were at the other Lenny's house. I got my Pikes Place Market fix.

I realized these friends have been around forever...through so much. and when I go "home", there they are.

And hiking in the Northwest - what a treat! Mount St. helen's is up for next year (that means probably two trips to Seattle).

It was a blast (in more ways than one)! Love you all so much!

1 comment:

Elena said...

Teri,

Don't know if you'll see this comment or not, since it's been awhile, but it was great seeing you even though it wasn't for too long. Next time, dinner and drinks!
Always love seeing you. Thank you for taking the time to spend with us, I know how busy you were.
Love ya.....