Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Scotland - Beautiful

Inverness is a beautiful city! I haven't had a chance to explore yet. I'm working during the day, so I haven't seen much, but I'm very much at home with what I have seen. The beauty is relentless. I soooo look forward to exploring this weekend.

I have a train station, mall, grocery, spice store, castle, etc. within a couple of blocks of me.

My little feet and having two days to explore are sooo very excited.

The people here are so wonderful. I love the lyrical speech patterns. And I met a person at the paper who plans to do the Camino next year! Kindred spirits abound in this world.

4 comments:

Mama Durf said...

Teri, you are sooooo blessed! How I envy you!! :) Think about you every day...picutes!! We need pictures!! lol

luv ya!!!

Mama Durf said...

(ya, that was supossed to say "pictures" not picutes!! although, if you do see some pi*cutes* you take pictures of them!! lol) I really need to spell check my typing when I'm tired!

Mama Durf said...

I give up.......

Elena said...

Yes, when you have time..pictures! I really want to see the castle!!!!