Monday, February 01, 2010

Transition

It was very strange this morning as I created my timesheet for next week. I clone it a week ahead of the need from the one I'll be using this week. Saves me having start from scratch every week.

It was very odd this morning, as I created next week's, wondering if it wouldn't be the one I would use. That I would be switching my time to a new/old ifferent task, in a different office, in a different country.

Everything thing I pick up either mentally goes on a list to stay, bundle up, pack for later or goes now. Every piece of food I bite, I wonder if it will be commonplace next week. I wonder too, if I will ultimately end up wanting it in a care package.

I wonder how much I need to take, not knowing if I'll just be traveling, have some time in a hotel at home or when I'll have my apartment and how much I will/won't have when I move it.

It is quite the adventure. It will be nice when it isn't just a story and it is really "just my life".

No comments: