Friday, January 05, 2007

1st Trip of the Year!!

I'm back in Las Vegas. It was nice to see my clients again and hang out here. I have so grown to love this city.

Chad - the antique dealer - how I look forward to our chats.
India Oven - the best Chicken Korma that I've ever tasted. The Kheer will knock your socks off!
Trader Joes - How can I spend $100 on groceries where I have to figure out how to stash in my luggage.
Sephora - A woman's utopia.
My hotel - I love it - I always manage to snag a suite. A tub the size of a swimming pool located between the bathroom and bedroom and a full featured kitchen. The views from the 20-something floor are magnificent. I love to open the drapes and just view the Strip. How beatiful it is.

The only drawback on this trip - it is colder than all get out this week. Buuurr.

No comments: