Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bizzy Day

Wow - what a day! It started crazy right out of the chute and didn't stop until I cried uncle!

I've had a rough week and I really needed a turn around. I started the day by thinking that last year I blogged about being able to put the top down on my car in February. Well it is cold as all heck right now in Utah and thinking that February is just around the corner brightened my day. Also, last night I noted that it was lighter later....another sign of brighter days ahead.

I so rarely have a bad day, let alone the better part of a week or a month. It was nice to have a "normal" day again.

I put my glamour coat on this morning. It is cold enough I could wear it AND feel beautiful. I got so many compliments on it - it was fun to wear it again. There's just not enough events that come my way to wear it. I decided that it and I were enough of a reason to enjoy!

Boyz in the Hood is on tonight. A movie, that when I watched it a few years ago ,left such an imprint on my heart. I'm watching it, knowing the tears will flow again shortly.

Thanks Jules for the carry on advice. Pack your bags girl - I need you bad right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For why did you have a bad week mamma? Call me, we'll catch up. Love you tons.

Heather C.