Thursday, January 25, 2007

Confiscated Man-Card

Sweet Stuff got his man card confiscated last night.

We had a party at my house for my company's US sales team. Prior to the party Sweet Stuff slipped in with roses. When I got home, a couple of the guys where already there. When I asked about the flowers (thinking they might have brought them) my roommate said they were there when she got home.

The guys were curious if they were for an occassion? No. Make up? No. I said that I rarely went more than a few days without roses. That's when the plan for revocation began. Upon arrival Sweet Stuff was accosted in the doorway and asked for his Man-Card. (By the guy with the hat that had a built in bottle opener).

I requested the card be returned today....and was given this sweet little note:
[Sweet Stuff] actually has a pretty good handle on his man-card. I'm very happy for the both of you and I hope things continue to go well in that respect. This email will self-destruct in 5 seconds. The author will deny all knowledge of sensitive materials. (Man law # 356)

But this secret agent girl captured the sensitive data and published it before it destructed!

No comments: