Saturday, January 27, 2007

Weekends

This is a weekend!

Friday night - I hung out with my roommate whom is about to move [back] into her own place.
Saturday morning - An errand with SweetStuff, coffee with friends my own errands, trying to get the wireless working (ugh) AGAIN.
Saturday evening - Dinner and Pink Floyd laser show in SLC with seven friends (the planned stayover didn't work out)
Sunday morning - Coffee with a friend and working.

OK the working part isn't the highlight of the weekend - but I will make good traction for next week.

Next week will be empty nest again. I'm going to miss my friend so very much. She's been a joy to have here. But, as before, I plan embrace the solitude :-) and clean out some more closets. :-)

Next weekend: Billy's Chili and the Superbowl.

No comments: