Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Turn That Frown Upside Down

I really try to be an upbeat person and try to put some happy out into the world. Sometimes I intentionally work on slapping a smile on somone's face and some days, just being me, manages to do the trick. I think sometimes that people forget that I have bad days too or that perky is a habit and not always how I really feel.

But....then I realize other people are just like me....they don't always know that they are really slapping a smile on me.

And today, when I really, really, really needed it the most:

Customers and co-workers: "You are always so kind to give me a warm smile." "I wanted to call and say I wasn't trying to give you a hard time in that email - I really just need your help so I wanted to call and tell you in person" "I cannot thank you enough for the package that just arrived! It’s been one of those days and you just turned it around lol!" "I really do appreciate your thoughtfulness. "

Family: "Love you lots", "hugs and kisses" and lots of family time tonight.

Camino: One friend left an Internet voice mail reading of Shakespere for me and other greetings today.

Except for my family, no one knew about my personal cloud - and they only knew one facet. Just look at all the love that came my way today. Thank you angels.

No comments: