Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yes!

Colin Powell backed Barak Obama today.

I'm so in.

AP reports: "The former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman said either senator is qualified to be commander in chief. But after studying both, he concluded that Obama is better suited than McCain, the standard-bearer of Powell's own party, to handle the nation's economic problems and help improve its world standing."

I wanted Powell to run for President. Knowing he is behind Obama means the world to me. And it means that Obama has a great military adviser backing him.

This is a great day for America!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought I was the only one in Utah County backing Obama? I was pleased with the backing by Powell. Being a neo-conservative / Libertarian I was afraid that there wasn't any other "republicans" out there who would admit we need new leadership.