Sunday, October 19, 2008

Why?

Borsht for breakfast, cookies for lunch. Do some work, help a friend.

In the middle of it all, smile, feeling full of joy in the middle, top and bottom of my being.

I'm busy - so much so, if I miss my mark all the dominoes will fall. But.. the upside to that is there's so much wonderful to be had from it all.

So I'll clean the top of the refigerator while stirring soup, while responding to email and planning my week. I'll wrap packages, play ASL games with my grandson, watch TV, play video games with my grandson, sleep less, play more. I'll watch a movie and work, fly down the highway with the top down. Yoga when I could clean and drop everything to snuggle with my love. I'll sleep late one day, but not two.

I can settle for love and not need to seek LOVE. I'll be all I can for me, for you, for them. Because I can. Because I want to.

MyArtist often asks me "Are you happy today?" Yes, very much so.

No comments: