Sunday, February 08, 2009

Fabulous, Fabulous Weekend

Friday night I toured the new Draper Temple. I'm not LDS, but was invited by a co-worker to go with his family. He ended up out the country so his sweet wife and five children and I went. It was a beautful place. Wife and kids were delightful - oh my, what a fun evening, repleat with a trip to Golden Corral. I'll keep them all!

Saturday started rested, but I was not awake when I landed on the mat in yoga. I figured I would be at half mast. My yogi is so good. She started the class slow and I ended up having an exceptional class. I pulled off full half moons on both sides. Something that doesn't often happen.

Napped. Yes, I actually just stopped and napped. (Right now, between napping and coffee after dinner, I'm going strong.)

I saw Slumdog Millionaire with some girlfriends. Excellent movie! While we were doing our movie thing...the husband of one of the gals made us dinner. Can you say gourmet? I can't even spell what he conjured up. Exquisite! The wines they served were magnificent. I learned so much talking with them during the evening. We're all avid travelers and had wonderful tales to share.

I spent some time when I got home chatting with a couple of friends.

I've caught up with several schoolmates and former co-workers this week who have all commented that I have seemed to rolled back the clock, looking younger than they knew me 10-15 years ago. One gals said she saw my photo and thought I must be a daughter of mine contacting her. Nice comments. I'm flattered.

PJ Scooby didn't get the job he'd been trying for. I'm sad for him. We're finding we have so much in common. A nice feeling. It's keeping a smile on my face. As I said, one door closes and another opens. So my luck.

And there's 23.25 hours left in this day. Yay!

No comments: