Monday, February 02, 2009

Why Me?

It has happened more than once. Many, many times, in fact.

People need to tell me their "spiritual" experiences. People who normally aren't tied to God things, have "moving" or "spiritual" events and they feel compelled to tell ME.

I know exactly what they are talking about and I believe they did experience what I have many, many times. It's really joyous that they seek me out to share. It's like I'm the only safe person they can share their joy with.

Yes, joy.

And it happened again this evening.

I'm honored. I will collect hte stories and hold them high. I believe. And I'm glad they now get to too. And I will be open to all the gifts and joy that always comes my way.

Speaking of which....I have some really sweet things going on. I'm never far from Grace touching me. And it is again. And I'm aware. And pleased.

No comments: