Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Little Tuckered Teri

I was planning to go out tonight and I just ran out of energy. So jammie clad and x-acto armed...I do declare this an art night.

Lots on my brain.....

My friend gets her cancer "discussion" tomorrow. She won't radiate or chemo. Hopefully the surgery they did a couple of weeks ago found it and got it in one fell swoop. I'm hopeful.

Another person I know has a close friend/mentor who was just diagnosed and went straight to hospice. My friend is hurting.

I had a great inspiration last night about a new collage. Tonight, I pulled out a piece of parchment paper (to hold the pieces together until all the right ones have made themselves present), and began to collect my initial ephemera and put it in my "pieces book". A sheet fell open that held a piece I'd started a couple of weeks ago. It took my own breath away. It is stunning. It isn't done yet...something is still missing. But someday, while looking for something else its finish will reveal itself. I'm patient.

I made two new friends last weekend. We're planning "something". It'll be interesting to see what we all find in common with each other...if anything at all.

I just made a Utah Fog. Yummy.

No comments: