Sunday, February 15, 2009

Not What I Planned

This weekend has totally been a "not what I planned" weekend.

I didn't plan for my cat to get so sick
I didn't plan to cook
I didn't plan not to do art
I didn't plan to go to a movie
I didn't plan to work

Instead....

I know my cat does not have a blockage, did not have a stroke, did not have a heart attack, does not have any neurological issues and did not die. And I know that when he stands up in the car to look out the window, people are amazed. And I do know for a fact he weighs 21 lbs and 3 oz.

I cooked a kick-ass pot pie (I will post the recipe), a beautiful (but yet untasted) quiche, and a beautiful rhubarb (but yet untasted) pie (if it tastes as good as it looks, I'll post that recipe too).

I can do art tomorrow.

The movie will be an arctic blast - Renee Zelwigger and Minneapolis.

The work I did for work is just plain rockin'

and I have a valentine.

It's not what I planned and it exceeds anything I could have imagined.

No comments: