Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dance With Me!

Having four days off to circulate with friends and family can leave one thoughtful. I made cookies this morning (overlooking the high altitude directions) and pondered the pockets of activities and gatherings.

I'm part "what makes the toaster work" and part "who cares as long as it works" and "we need a plan "B" and "just go with the flow". It is sometimes makes me overly accepting and/or difficult for me to move in or let go of people, patterns and traditions.

While I started this post to note my observations about the weekend, I'll leave that be. Because the dissecting of ME that I just did, just clarified why my life never really stagnates, explains my diverse friendships and why I'm so willing to take on so many adventures.

So my quickly shrinking world of friends....dance with me, sing with me, explore the globe with me, laugh with me and love me if you dare!

No comments: