Sunday, November 11, 2007

Funny Thing This Life Of Mine

I was cleaning up some files today and ran across a couple I'd made of IMs from last year. The first from this same week of last year to be exact. I kept them because they were so amazingly sweet and romatic.

This isn't meant to be a downer post, just a note that life ebbs and flows. Life has highlights, low lights and is sometimes simply absence of light. This fall has been magnificent in its own right. It did not need to be accentuated by a single person, as it was and continues to be brightened by a multitude of individuals, some long ago loves, some treasured freinds, and of course, my new Camino friends.

And because I never, ever, give up hope, my dreams always have a chance of coming true. Sometimes, I'm not always pleased at the turn or timing of events, but from experience I know all will be well and the blessings will continue to come my way.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Life takes unexpected twists and turns. Sometimes we get what we want when we want it. Other times we wait and wait and wait. Okay, and we wait some more. I believe you will have the love you seek when the RIGHT man comes along. Trust me, he's out there. You haven't met him yet.