Sunday, November 09, 2008

Busy Week!

The week began with the road trip with MyArtist - the best part of the week.

Back to work, back to yoga, back to the daily grind.

I discovered a great dance "class" this week. The closest thing to Jazzercise I can find in the valley (Jazz is too far away or way too early in the day). And you know when the instructor starts the class saying "dance as if no one is watching" that you're in a great place!

Came home Saturday to find my neighbor's tackling the leaves in my front yard. Helped them and then did the back yard today. Tons of leaves....an annual job. The air was cool (still could wear shorts though) and clear. A perfect weekend for that big job.

Wine club was at Galeria Castile (my house) - two hot topics: Scintilla over Verdigris and the election! We had a great time - about six couples visited "the valley" for the evening. I had so much fun. Such great people to know!

A few crazy days of work this week and then - California here I come! The last vacation of the year - the weather report is fantastic - so looking forward to it.

Off to some work tasks and then Desperate Housewives time!

No comments: